Data Analyst – Merchandising
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001313932
Employer Ref. No link **2016
- Provide and prepare key commercial reports e.g. sales & inventory performance, promotion performance, margin performance, vendor performance from raw database to support commercial team for business trade analysis
- Develops and maintains SQL reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
- Reviews description of business requirements and conceptual system designs to provide direction on the required database changes.
- Use own initiative to set up and develop reports with high accuracy based on user’s request
- Liaise with Item Maintenance team to plan price change and other data administrative work
- Assist Merchandise Planning Manager (Data Analyst) to prepare special reports for commercial team and on assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineer, Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- 1-2 years experience in data analysis, MIS, or business reporting. Retail business knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding Database Concepts, procedure and excellent SQL language skill (Excel VBA/Access VBA is preferred)
- Excellent skills in advanced MS Excel and MS office are required
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective communications & interpersonal skills with can-do attitude and self-motivation
- Good team player and able to work well with tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English
Work Location: Head Office
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.