Data Analyst (Marketing) Assistant Manager
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196860
- Marketing Data analysts use internal data found inside the organization in order to derive key findings use it to find conclusion and recommendation by importing, cleaning, transformation, validating or modeling data with the propose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for the decision making purpose.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5-7 years working experience in marketing/sales data analysis.
- Working knowledge of SAS, SQL.
- High analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!