HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands. Our innerwear and activewear apparel brands include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, Flexees, JMS/Just My Size, barely there, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. In addition, our international brands include Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men's underwear, children's underwear, socks, T-shirts and other activewear in the United States, Canada, Mexico and other leading markets in the Americas, Asia and Europe. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
- Net Sales (2012): $4.5 billion (No. 490 on Fortune 500)
- Employees worldwide: approximately 51,500
- Headquarters: Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Facilities and offices in more than 25 countries
- Spun off as an independent company in September 2006
- Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as “HBI”
- Fiscal Year: Calendar (ends last Saturday in December)
- Chief Executive Officer: Richard A. Noll
- Corporate Web site: www.hanes.com
- Sell more – Build our largest, strongest brands in core categories through innovation in key items
- Spend less – Leverage our size, scale and global reach to reduce cost, improve flexibility and provide superior service
- Generate cash – Generate and invest cash to provide superior returns for equity and debt investors
Hanesbrands products are sold in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, the European Union, India, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, and the United States. International brands include Hanes, Champion, Wonderbra, Playtex, Stedman, Rinbros, Sol y Oro, Zorba, Kendall, Tensor and Ritmo.
Hanesbrands primarily produces its own products through company-owned production facilities. The company has built a low-cost global supply chain that has fabric production and sewing operations primarily centered in three geographic clusters:
- Asia – China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines
- Central America – El Salvador, Honduras
- Caribbean Basin– Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
We are expanding our businesses in Asia and looking for candidates to join this challenging position:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219989
This position is responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant data analysis of data collections (such as audit and measurement data generated from the region and testing data generated from the regional labs) for the organization, particularly for quality team. It also involves development and preparation of information products and reports to identify quality trends and areas for improvement.
- Manage and organize data from regional garment and textile quality audit systems and lab testing.
- Review accuracy and ensure integrity of data.
- Ensue smooth and proper running of database.
- Assure standards are up-to- date.
- Assure systems are being used appropriately by field resources.
- Apply statistical methods to perform analysis of data in order to identify quality trends and alert quality team on emerging quality issue.
- Conceptualize data and share this knowledge through effective presentation of data output.
- Generate and Distribute weekly, biweekly and monthly reports summarizing quality trend and performance.
- Maintain existing reports and information delivery tools.
- Work with colleagues within department and in other departments to identify and resolve data related problems.
- Discuss business intelligence needs or information with internal and external clients.
- Respond to special data requests by regional and corporate upper management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.