URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP's media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions. The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring unfair competitive advantage to our clients and our companies. For more information please visit: www.groupm.com / www.wpp.com We are currently find the high caliber for the position:
Data Analyst (Online Media)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211854
Scope of Work
Be part of the dynamic online team to achieve success in terms of monitoring online campaigns, correctly measuring statistics, give campaign analysis and reporting, support post-sale activities and explore new innovations through R&D in digital measurement. Working with the latest online technology partners such as Google and Facebook.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the ASEAN Lead Tag & Paid Digital Media Operations
3 best things about the job:
- Working across different teams and have international opportunity.
- Get to understand digital media in detail and use analytical skills.
- Use Big data to do online strategy and provide insights to clients
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Oversee the different digital media campaigns running
- Monitor campaign performance based on set KPI
In six months, you would have:
- Correctly measure campaign based on client objectives
- Review measurement framework and suggest improvements
- Provide campaign Reporting and Analysis for online media
- Create graph or charts for presentation
In 12 months, you would have:
- Analysis of campaign KPI and give in-depth reports / case studies.
- Create data benchmark and standardize reporting
- Use Big data to optimize digital campaign and work across multiple teams.
Responsibilities of the role:
- This role is responsible for managing the different data sources across different platforms.
- The role will be working with media planners to provide clients with a comprehensive report and analysis of on-going digital campaigns.
- You will be monitoring and getting data from Google, Youtube, Facebook are some of the platforms used to do performance reviews. Also looking at website data and social media data to understand the digital performance across all channels. In additional to just reporting and analytics responsibilities, you will be working with technical team to build a dynamic real-time graph and data dashboard.
What you will need:
- 1-2 year(s) experience in digital media or data reporting.
- Have interest in working with numbers and a passion for digital media
- Need to be inquisitive and good with numbers. Pay attention to details.
- Working knowledge for Google, SEM, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Working knowledge for Excel and Powerpoint
GroupM (Thailand) invests in people, content, technology and data to make its agencies optimally effective and efficient for clients, providing intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. Our leadership, inventiveness and scale drive success for our clients, partners and people.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02- 629 – 6150 Contact to Buntarika – HR
How to apply? Submit your resume through and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Our Location: WPP (THAILAND) - GroupM Ploenchit Center, 23rd Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110