Data Analysis Manager
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242271
Job Summary & Purpose:
- To assist management level (VP_Perishable and VP_Produce) to daily monitor, analyse, and provide the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly summary report of Sales, GP, Other Incomes, and Shrinkage, etc.
- To initiate and define strategic direction and solutions of the company in order to improve performance, increase benefits, reduce costs, and well manage cost of Shrinkage. Plan, organize, control and provide feedback for the relevant parties from different departments (e.g. B&M,Inventory, Store Operations, Finance, Pricing and RIS) to ensure successful implementation.
- Assist management level (SVP and VP) to define strategic direction and solutions for company-wide product life cycle management, to guarantee the product life cycle process is implemented strictly, and to ensure continuous improvement.
- To organize, control and provide feedbacks associated to minimize costs of shrinkage and inventory management by effectively managing stock clearance process
- To coordinate and collect the information from the different parties, identify and raise issues.
- To brainstorm and propose initiate & practical solutions to management level from different departments, and finalize the solutions
- To work closely with B&M Perishable & Produce in order to define and conclude the actions to manage deranged items (e.g. performing clearance or RTV) in short time frame to reduce company’s loss from higher steps of clearance and shrinkage from write-off process
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or in relevant courses
- At least 5-7 years’ experience of business strategy, buying/ purchasing, product and inventory management, replenishment, or the relevant positions, preferably in food retail business
- Knowledge of Food Retail Industry
- Product knowledge of different item categories
- Strategic thinking skill
- Problem solving skill
- Continuous improvement skill
- Replenishment and supply chain management skill
- Inventory management skill
- Good command in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
- Good command of english
Human Resources Department
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.
Central Plaza Chaengwattana Office Tower Building,
99/9 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd.,
Bangtalad, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel.02-831-7300 ext. 7630
(We preferred English Resume attached in MS Word Format only). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted please send resume with expect salary-
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
About Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
Tops is a one-stop-shop supermarket carrying a wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits, meat, fish, seafood, groceries, dairy and bakery products. The stores also carry a great range of international food items and a line of Tops-branded products.
In addition to providing one-stop shopping and quality fresh products, Tops is the home of Supercheap pricing with Everyday low prices on 7,000 key items.
Most of the Tops supermarkets are located in the Central and Robinson department stores. The stores range in size from 1,500 to 5,000 square meters in floor area. There are als o free- standing supermarkets that range from 800 to 4,000 square meters in floor area.
Mission Our mission is to be the supermarket innovator in Thailand . Tops was the first supermarket to enter into centralised distribution for dry grocery products and the first supermarket to centralise quality checking, processing and distribution of fresh food. It was also the first supermarket with a website.
Tops was the first supermarket to announce that retail prices as cheap as the supercentre operators with the introduction of the "Supercheap" pricing program with everyday low prices on 7,000 items that our consumers use everyday. It was the first supermarket to offer a "Scan Right Guarantee" , which guarantees that the prices marked in the store are correct in the cash registers.