Cyber Security Director (Banking, Finance, IT consulting) (200K-300K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245248
Our client is world's leading firm.
Able to do Business Development the Cyber Products
Leading the business
- Provide integrated services focused on IT security related to help clients develop a vision for their cybersecurity and privacy program, design and build a sustainable and agile program, operate aspects of the program and provide an independent review and assurance of their program to Management or 3rd party stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership and direction and contribute to the firm’s intellectual property by driving the development of toolkits, methodologies, accelerators, and training.
- Build, retain, coach, and develop the team through superior leadership skills.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any related fields
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences in Cyber Security or technical implementation experience working with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products (IAM, SIEM, and other security products) leading sizable teams in development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of IT Security Domain concepts (e.g. Identity and Access Management, Asset Security, Network Security, Security Operations, Software Development Security)
- Strong project management, interpersonal, influencing, and advisory skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work on out-of-town engagements and overseas assignments.
- Clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication in Thai and English.
- Professional Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CEH, PMP)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.