CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANT
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242007
Employer Ref. 365db
Our client is a leading Banking Organization in Thailand.
They are continuing to improve their digital service offerings and the security systems surrounding these platforms. Therefore, we are looking for a highly experienced and highly qualified Cyber Security Consultant with the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields.
- Minimum 4-8 years of working experiences in IT security, IT technical background and / or industry knowledge.
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge
- Experience in database management systems including Data Gap Analysis, IAS39, Business Process, Network security controls including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration and security review
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various platforms: Mainframe, Windows NT/2000/2003, UNIX, Middleware, Oracle/SQL databases. This includes vulnerability assessment by using scanning tools
- ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 concepts
- Data privacy/data loss protection
- Understanding of business security practices, security controls and risk management concepts with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The following certifications are a plus: GPEN, OSWP, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, SANS, GIAC, MCSE, MCP, ISO27001 lead auditor, etc.
- Strong leadership skills, team working skills and the ability to work individually if necessary
In this position you will provide IT consulting services for clients in various industries. You will provide advisory services focused on IT security related services. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
We can offer a very attractive remuneration package with exciting future career opportunities in a market leading organization
Qualified applicants should send their up to date CV and salary information via click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.