Customs Specialist – Compliance Job (Logistics), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214816
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational logistics and supply-chain company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years’ experience in sales and business development in the area of trucking distribution for the job of Customs Specialist – Compliance. The job is required native Japanese speaker or who can speak or write in Japanese.
The Customs Specialist - Compliance will provide specialist knowledge and advice to operations to ensure that all Customs issues are efficiently and effectively managed and fully complied with Customs rules and regulations.
- Ensure Company’s policies and procedures governing our brokerage business/operation are current, effective and complied with.
- Provide support to Sales/BD/Operations by helping to design/develop customs solutions to meet customer’s requirements
- Ensure an effective system/process is in place to guide operations in the areas of Customs compliance
- Conduct audits to ensure that operations are fully compliance with the process/system in place and that controls remain effective and relevant.
- Maintain a good relationship with Customs Officials and deal with Customs authority on Customs matter/issues.
- Regularly update new or changes to Customs regulations/policies/rules/codes to the operations and advice operations of possible implication arising out of these changes and/or new updates.
- Provide appropriate training to Sales on basic product (Customs brokerage) knowledge, including, but not limited to license requirements for import/export of restricted goods.
- Organize/conduct Customs-related seminars to educate customers, suppliers and relevant parties concerned about Customs regulations and procedures in Thailand.
- Handle other assignment from the immediate supervisor or company management
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Operational back-ground
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure
- Male or Female
- Bachelor or higher degree in related field, Law will be advantage
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Customs brokerage business
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.