PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253359
Employer Ref. CM1212111
Our client is a leading automotive company.
EASTERN SEABOARD, RAYONG
SALARY: B/90,000 – 130,000/MONTHLY PLUS BENEFITS AND BONUS
- Being responsible for Customs operations and inventory management, Customs for inbound / outbound, and any other Customs processes.
- Reviewing import/export entries and duty calculation as well as detailed declarations.
- Providing regular analysis which is related to FZ inventory, FTA management and FZ reporting, etc.
- Understanding and studying Customs privileges especially those related to Free Zone, including updating Customs and other relevant regulations on a regular basis to ensure smooth operations and minimize impact.
- Managing of M&E importation under FZ privilege.
- Controlling Customs broker performance management and KPIs.
- Coordinating Customs planning and implementing for new projects.
- Providing support in relation to annual physical inventory activities and all related customs activities.
- Performing/consolidating semi-annual report preparation for Thai Customs.
- Providing reports and communicating Customs issues to concern persons.
- Managing and maintaining good relationships with all concerned government sectors.
- Providing support and problem solving any associated issues.
- Performing any other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Transportation, Accounts or another related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customs (Free Zone), Import – Export, and BOI.
- Experience in Customs planning and privilege implementation for manufacturers.
- Experience of dealing directly and having a good relationship with Thai Customs and other related government sectors.
- Have knowledge of FTA such as AFTA-CEPT, TAFTA, AKFTA, etc.
- Customs broker process management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and systematic skills.
- Problem-solving skills, logical and able to deal with complex numbers.
- Computer literate; experience with SAP systems will be advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: CM1212111
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.Customs Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.