Customs Clearance Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239132
Are you experienced within Customs Clearance? Do you work within both Air and Sea freight? Do you want to work for a Global organisation? If yes, then this position maybe for you!
Our client is a global logistics service provider. They are looking for a highly talented and experienced candidate for the role of Customs Clearance Manager to manage both their Air and Sea Freight division.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to join a world leading organisation with great career growth potential. This position is based in the companies Head Office in Bangkok and will report directly to an Expat Managing Director.
- Responsible for customs clearance activities for both Air and Sea Freight
- Lead team to meet and exceed company objectives in customs areas of quality, productivity and efficiency to maximize company profits while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Be accountable for the Customs Clearance department
- Ensure all compliance guidelines are met
- Proactively solve issues and problems
- Ensure that the law and regulations in relation to all customs clearance activities are followed.
- Ensure the correctness of related documents
- Provide guidance and advice to the team
- Lead, motivate and develop the team
- Arrange customs formalities and be a company representative
- Customs Specialist Certificate is preferred
- At least 5 years within a Customs Clearence Management role
- Experience working for a logistics organisation an advantage
- Strong understanding of Customs requirements
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Good English skill a must
- Driven and motivated individual looking for a challenging career
Location – Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.