HRnetOne is a leading HR Consulting and Executive Search Firm with established offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. With background and experience from various key industries and functions, our consultants are fully equipped with professional knowledge to value-add to the business growth of international clients. MNC clients have decisively relied on HRnetOne’s methodology for their vital business needs in its world-class operations.
Customized Research Director
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229404
- To lead and manage customized research (including tracking) projects and deliver cutting edge insights by combining both attitudinal (research) and behavioral data (shopper panel) for a leading retailer in Thailand.
- Manage ad hoc and tracking research projects from end to end; questionnaire design, project management, data analysis, report writing and presentation
- Work with and manage relationships with the panel agency to deliver quality projects that meets best practice in a timely fashion.
- Build strong relationships with various stakeholders within the clients business (Insights, Marketing, Commercial)
- Quantitative Research Techniques (hands on experience in qualitative studies is a plus point)
- Crosstab software for additional analysis (ie. Q etc.)
- Statistical Research Analysis (regression, cluster analysis etc.)
- Research panel management
- Online research
- Retail research experience
Education, Experience, and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (marketing and statistics courses are an advantage)
- Between 5 to 7 years of experience from a reputable market research agency or Insights related function in a MNC.
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please contact : Kanthamanee 099 415 3649