Customer Support Specialist - English & Thai
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248301
Agoda Company Pte Ltd (Agoda.com) is a leading Asia-based, online hotel reservations company, which specializes in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com's network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. The multinational staff of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language plus the ability to speak Thai.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location : city centre, Bangkok
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
About Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 600,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.