ESA NETWORK SDN BHD
Over the years we have many testimonies in the following areas :
- Banking & Finance
- Information Technology Human Resources
- Commercec-centric & FMCG
- Energy & Oil & Gas
- Call Centers, Business Process Outsourcings & Shared Services
- Medical, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Speak to US today ! ! ! !
Customer Support Representative - Email Support (Thai Speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219878
Company Overview :
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services company delivering end-to-end integrated BPO solutions serving key industry verticals and global industry leaders.
General Purpose :
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
Job Description :
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Able to work on shifts.
- Experience in Customer Service, Technical Support, Email or Chat Support, Proof Reading or Document Writing
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good THAI written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Internet and Social Media (Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter)
- The ability to deal with frequent changes, challenging customers, and extreme focus on service and sales
- Basic User level knowledge of Operating System (Windows 7).
- Knowledge of browsers (IE8 and Chrome).
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills – Ability to construct grammatically correct sentences with clear and concise sentence construction.
- Excellent Comprehension Skills – Ability to Read, Understand & Comprehend English.
- Good Email Etiquettes – Courteous Greeting & Closing. Correct usage of Names, Appropriate Capitalization & Punctuation, Avoiding Acronyms and Emoticons, Professional Usage of Fonts & Colours, Accurate Adaptation of References.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation - Situational understanding or awareness in addressing customer request by priority.
- Excellent Typing Skills – Ability to type 30 words per minute with 90% Accuracy.
- Ability to use email services through designated portals
- Familiarity with Using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Performing all end-user services via Email systems (hard, soft, web).
- Familiarity with Document Verification and Financial transactions.
- Medium of Education – English as First or Second Language in school.
- 2 weeks paid training
- 1 way ticket will be provided
- 2 weeks lodging is provided
- Paid annual leave
- Discounted car park