Company: Solver Asia Pacific is part of Solver Inc. (global organization headquartered in Los Angeles), which is the premier Business Intelligence (BI) software and provider of BI360, a comprehensive BI tool suite. We are considered the “go-to” experts in our field and are poised for rapid growth in the coming years. Our software is exciting, easy to use, and is generating amazing response from all sizes of organizations across all industries.
Travel: Travel is required and candidates must be able to travel to the US and throughout Asia Pacific.
There is no visa sponsorship associated with this position.
Customer Support Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001243272
Description:We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Consultant in our Bangkok office to be part of our growing team providing product assistance to customers and partners all over APAC.
Responsibilities: Assist Solver BI360 customers and partners with technical issues, installations, training and related questions via phone and email to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing usage of the BI360 product suite.
- Remote installation assistance of the BI360 suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with BI360 report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
Experience and qualification:
Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 1+ years in a full time position supporting or assisting with financial reporting
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken in English).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
Additional skills, nice to have:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL
- Experience with Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, or similar tools is a plus.
This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation components will be discussed further with qualified candidates.
Candidate must speak and write in fluent English