Fullerton Markets Limited
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252459
The Support Executive plays a vital role as the front-liner of the company. The position will have direct impact to the company’s brand, public reputation and customer satisfaction. The main responsibility is to help resolve customers’ issues.
- * Answer 1st level online support chats professionally.
- * Handle and resolve customer inquiries.
- * Identify and escalate issues.
- * Follow up customer chats with email where necessary.
- * Complete call logs.
- * Perform any ad-hoc translations from English to native language if necessary.
- * Review customer’s documents. literature
- * Work closely with Head of Support to document and improve processes and workflows.
- * Shift work
- * Good time management. (Punctuality)
- * Good verbal and written skills both in Thai and English.
- * PC literature and understand Microsoft office with ease.
- * Able to type at reasonable speed and communicate via online messenger like Skype.
- * Must be patient and understanding.
- * Have prior experience in translating materials from English-Bahasa and vice versa will be an advantage.
- * Good communication skills are needed to handle and respond to questions and feedbacks from customers, acting as online customer support.
- * Independent and discipline
- * Preferably with at least 1-2 years of working experience.
Please indicate your availability, current and expected salary package. We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package for successful applicants which includes:
- * Work from Home
- * 5-days work environment, (Off day on Weekends)
- * Annual leaves (12 days),
- * Performance bonus
- * Salary Negotiable