Customer Supply Chain Associate Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254623
Employer Ref. JO-1611-359448
Drive Customer Supply Chain performance and results with key customers
- Alignment of the Supply Chain strategy via engagement with company and Customers' Supply Chain Leadership
- Partners with the Sales Management team to execute against strategic customer development opportunities
- Drive the implementation of strategic initiatives with Customers & the Channel
- Develop and deploys analytical functions and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness
- To ensure the well collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment with company cross functional teams offering the service to a customer.
- Develop strong relationships with Customers through work collaboration, pro-active communications and service orientation
- Serve as a logistics and inventory management expert to our major customers, sales divisions, and related regional or national trade organizations.
Enhance Customer Supply Chain management and practices
- Develop Customer Supply Chain standardized practices
- Develop analytical practices that drives customer improvement processes
- Establish effective ways to operate by leveraging cross-functional teams within Customer Supply Chain and across GPS/Commercial functions
- Be the global leader in Customer Supply Chain activities for the Traditional Trade
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 6 years years in Operations/Supply Chain, customer service related fields (e.g. Planning, Manufacturing, and Logistics etc.)
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented
- Good command in English communication.
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Able to work across organizational structures
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point
- Able to travel as required to meet customers' needs
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.