Customer Services Representative
Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท โคเวสโตร (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227925
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Covestro (formerly Bayer MaterialScience) is a world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse. Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently seeking Customer Services Representative.
- Manage/ handle all customer order inquiries and orders, from end-to-end
- Initiate/follow-up on customer and article master set up to enable efficient order entry
- Process customer orders and coordinate delivery of materials and proactively work with customers on material requirement.
- Sales order management for indent, bonded warehouse & consignment orders – coordinate with global suppliers and place order to appropriate sources timely and successfully.
- Coordinate with LSP and internal relevant teams to ensure smooth physical transportation and prepared for all documents
- Monitor/ follow up on customer’s outstanding invoices or overdue
- Manage/handle customer complaints for investigate the root cause, and implement the corrective action.
- Comply with all company guidelines, ISO, ICS or similar standard and serve as “gate-keeper” to highlight issues of non-compliance.
- Coordinate with related department both locally and APAC countries for customer orders and issues
- Reporting and Miscellaneous upon assignment.
- Relationship building with Business units, customers, regional and global offices
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field with minimum at least 2-5 years of working experience in customer services
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
- Computer skills specifically in SAP and Microsoft Office and literacy.
- Ability to set priorities and make decisions in a dynamic work.
- Analytical thinking, able to solve problems and manage conflicts constructively.
- Service minded, co-operative, good team player with excellent organization and coordination & problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified. Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท โคเวสโตร (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท โคเวสโตร (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. Here, we redefine material solutions with game-changing products and a MAKE-culture that is rooted in a tradition of innovation. Integrity is our currency. Diversity is the source of our success. Bring your individuality to Covestro where we empower you to push boundaries and build new opportunities. Join us now and together, we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
More Jobs from this employer