Customer Services Manager
Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Limited.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001251928
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for Customer Service Management. Provide strong leadership, vision, insight and motivation and goals to developing Customer Service best practices.
- Continually evaluate the performance levels in the Customer Service area and partners to develop performance improvement action plans, as needed to meet company needs and objectives
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and following all technical and company service processes as well as ensure that proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed as related by company policies and partner requirements.
- Manage, train and coach Contact Center’s team member and monitor staff’s performance according to established monitoring standards
- Handling customer complaint
- Ensure operation support provided able to meet service commitment and customer requirement.
- Interview, select, coach, train, instruct, manage, and appraise the performance of Contact Center Team.
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service commitment level
- Analyze customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- 3 Years experiences in Contact Center managing a team at least 10 agents.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Excellent working with a luxurious brand preferred
For further information please contact,
Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Ltd.
42nd Floor, United Center Building
323 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (66-2)268 8000 Fax : (66-2)266 6321
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Limited.
About Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Limited.
Teledirect is part of the WPP group, the world's largest communications group. We provide outsourced call-centre services to the largest multinationals in the finance, telecommunications and IT sectors. Our range of services includes customer service, telesales and technical helpdesk. Our other offices in the region are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Malaysia. Our call centre employs around 300 telemarketers and to aid our expansion, we are looking for individuals with initiative and drive to join our team in our Kuala Lumpur Office.