Customer Services and CRM Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257161
Employer Ref. 960500/001
A leading food service company is looking for a Customer Services and CRM Manager in Bangkok to oversee the day-to-day operation for inbound, outbound and e-mail inquiries to ensure the effectiveness of service and customer satisfaction.
About the Customer Services and CRM Manager Role:
As the Customer Services and CRM Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director and will develop all work flow processes concerning customer services.
- Lead to work with Sales Manager in outbound telesales calls to generate sales opportunity pipeline to meet the company's revenue growth
- Manage customer services budget; recommend the investment plan
- Implement and develop the knowledge base to assist the staffs to answer customers immediately; operation manual, product information, standard written correspondence in both Thai and English language of all customer issues
- Implement and develop the KPI that can support the evaluation performance
- Promote the customer service department with the presentation and marketing materials
- Provide management report in respect of customer service performance; advise senior management and recommend policy changes based on analysed reports
- Strategise opportunity or lead every touch point with customer and close deal
- Repeat calls based on customer behaviour analysis
To succeed in the Customer Services and CRM Manager role, you will need to have experience in CRM based customer strategy analysis.
- MA in any field; age 35-45
- At least ten years of relevant experience in customer service, call centre and sales
- Food service and international experience is preferred
- Understand and appreciate the importance of the internal and external customers
- Ability to analyse and solve problem based on systematic process
- Leadership and personal management
- Effectively understand and use of technology and infrastructure; SAP, CRM and Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
This leading food service company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of customer service and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Customer Service & CRM Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world