Customer Service Supervisor - Indirect Trade / Direct Trade
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224325
Employer Ref. link
Function: Customer Service & Logistics
Report to: Customer Service Mgr (dotted line)
Direct Report: Team Leader – Direct / Indirect Trade (solid line)
- Interfaces with the order fulfillment process (order to delivery) in order to ensure delivery of goods to customers. Additionally, this will necessitate driving prompt process issue resolution to ensure joint goals are achieved.
- Monitors performance metrics (KPI’s) to understand service and efficiency trends within assigned customers and identify opportunities for improvement. Shares performance information with the Team and customers to develop collaborative approaches to correct inefficient behaviors or fix system disconnects.
- Coordinates cross-functional work teams to eliminate root causes of customer supply chain inefficiency and Out of Stocks (OOS) – by evaluating Customer POS data. Effective communications skills are critical to ensure that the entire Customer Development Team and our customers are kept informed of all issues.
- Has deep understanding of customer/middlemen supply chain strategies and collaboratively develops joint solutions to reduce waste and complexity and grow sales.
- Adopts an ‘end-to-end’ view of supply chain inventory levels to enrich demand planning performance, remove waste and grow on-shelf availability.
- Leads implementation of value added services such as CPFR, VMI, EDI etc.
- Actively participates in ‘Demand Planning’ both internal and with the customers (merchandising and replenishment departments) to ensure execution of plan by customer and fulfillment of plan by Colgate-Palmolive at the lowest total delivered cost. Special emphasis must be given to new product introductions and promotional activities.
- Works closely with the Customer Development Team Finance Services Manager to optimize a “Cost to Serve” model and customer Economic Order Quantities (EOQ).
- Establishes relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ organizations. Works with customers in an advisory/expert capacity on supply chain initiatives driven by Supplier Collaboration Boards and internal Colgate initiatives.
- Understanding key issues customers face and the implications for the Supply Chain and able to proactively communicate with customers when supply execution issues are experienced to manage customer expectations
- Seeks opportunities to drive Supply Chain efficiency by managing sku’s and driving rationalization/harmonization initiatives. Enforces Customer Development Policies as they pertain to the Supply Chain (i.e. returns).
- Preferred : Master Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics Management or Business Administration
- Required : 2 Years of work experience and Preferred : 1 year of Consumer Goods Industry
- Good command in English in all listening/written/speaking
- Communicate effectively
- Effective Execution
- Planning/Priority Setting
About Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) is aggressively growing its business. We are changing the face of our global business. Our insights into local markets and consumer preferences keeps us at the industry forefront, closely partnering with and learning from the people we serve as well as from each other. We offer a professional environment with continuous training and development. In line with our vision to become the best truly global consumer products company, we are in search of individuals with the passion and drive to excel. We are focused in recruiting highly talented individuals who are committed to drive and satisfy the needs of our customers and consumers: Colgate-Palmolive prides itself in the commitment to develop its individuals to become the best in the industry. Currently, we are searching for candidates for the following position: