Customer Service Supervisor - Beverage
Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224950
• Bachelor's degree in BBA or Logistics or Supply Chain
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experiences in Customer Services and Order Processing
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure and active problem solving skills,
• customer service orientation and adaptability
• Computer literacy
• Proficiency English
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Customer and Demand Planning Manager in the daily customer service operations, allocate resources, follow up and report to ensure agreed objectives are met in line with the company's policy.
• Control, evaluate and execute weekly/montly plan to team members in order to cope ongoing basis and initiate actions to resolve troble shooting with effecient and productivitiy, escalation point to address support and service issues in total sales to cash process.
• To Manage a team of 3 customer service officers, staff development through coaching, training need, performance management, guidance and assignments to staff.
• Be representative of Customer Service by Channel to make direct contact with key customers, and work closely with internal and external concerns to drive superior Customer Service in efficient manners regarding orders, deliveries or joint-project collaborations.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.