Customer Service Supervisor
Sephora Digital SEA
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248409
Sephora Digital South East Asia is a new division within Sephora, created following the acquisition of Luxola by Sephora in July 2015. The acquisition is designed to accelerate Sephora’s digital presence across the region, and to ensure Sephora’s dominant position offline is mirrored online as the world’s best loved beauty brand expands across South East Asia.
Sephora Digital is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Supervisor to join our growing team. He or she will have a passion for communicating and interacting with customers across various channels. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage Customer Service Inquiry for both onsite and offsite. Reporting directly to the Regional Customer Service Manager and Thailand’s Country Manager. You will be responsible for providing feedback from customers and process improvement and performance enhancement / training for Customer Service. If you are excited about developing others, are focused on process improvement and have a track record of using analysis to inform decision making, we want to hear from you. It’s a bonus if you also love beauty!
The Customer Team Leader is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of Sephora Digital’s customer service team and ensuring the team provides best in class service to our customers. The role includes:
- Prioritising team activities on daily basis
- Routing inbound customer service emails to the appropriate people on the team
- Being responsible for the team hitting its main 3 KPIs on a weekly basis. These are: >80% of emails answered within 1hour, >60% of tickets closed with 1 touch, >90% customer satisfaction rating, <5% backlog of new & open tickets
- Ensuring critical customer complaints are escalated to the Team Leader for response – or for further escalation if appropriate
- Provide ongoing training to customer service agents
- Provide ongoing coaching to the customer service agents on the appropriateness of responses both in terms of tone and solution provided. Strive for continuous improvement.
- Be a role model to the team in attitude, work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Ensure new hires are well trained, part of the team and are welcomed. Ensure strong team spirit.
- Create weekly reports on team performance for HQ to review
- Review all marketing material before promotion is launched to ensure appropriateness of language used and completeness of Terms & Conditions
- Hold weekly catch-ups with all divisions to ensure Customer Service team is aware of all ongoing activities and issues.
- Managing team schedule, off days and holidays
- Administrative tasks as advised by Regional Manager
- Strong academic track record gained at a reputable University
- Minimum of 5 years experience of managing a team with a strong track record of managing customer experience and training and developing others
- Track record of building loyal and stable teams
- Demonstrated success in pioneer account and in a corporate environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in the beauty industry is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and best practices for CRM management & implementation
- Demonstrated experience in training & development - able to develop & implement standardised training processes
- Work experience gained in an international company previously is an advantage
Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent in English and Thai, written & spoken
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Passionate in leading teams and taking responsibility
- Exceptional multi-tasker unafraid to take on new challenges and solve them
- Natural mentor who takes pleasure in mentoring & coaching others
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive Attitude
- Outstanding leadership skills and passionate about leading teams and taking on responsibility
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sephora Digital SEA
About Sephora Digital SEA
Sephora Digital SEA (formerly Luxola) is responsible for the e-commerce activities of Sephora (The largest cosmetics retailer worldwide) across South East Asia, Australia & New Zealand. We provide our employees with a unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities, accelerate their career path and be part of one of the fastest growing digital businesses in South East Asia, whilst also benefiting from being part of Sephora, a beauty trailblazer, and LVMH, the world leader in luxury. You can read more about Sephora and LVMH at http://www.lvmh.com/group/
Sephora acquired Luxola in July 2015 in order to accelerate its ecommerce capability and to deliver on the promise of omni-channel to consumers across SEA. Sephora Digital maintains an entrepreneurial, technology focused culture, and is a high-growth business unit within the group. Our employees are passionate about building businesses and we seek talent across a range of disciplines as we continue to build our team. The data is definitive: diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
More Jobs from this employer