Customer Service Representative, Key Accounts (Urgent)
TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253574
Employer Ref. update2015*
To build and maintain a positive relationship with Strategic, Key and Large Account customers by providing excellent and dedicated customer service through frontline and support activities.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Proactively check for any potential or actual shipment failures, both import and export, and contact the customer to advise and agree a resolution that will achieve customer satisfaction, and maintain and enhance their loyalty to TNT.
- Provide the customers with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints that satisfy their needs, and maintain and enhance their loyalty to TNT.
- Build, grow and maintain an excellent relationship with the Strategic and/or Key and/or Large Account customers in order to foster customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. This is done by pro-actively taking actions aimed at getting to know these customers, as well as their needs and wishes related to doing business with TNT.
- Ensure smooth internal and external communication that follows set processes and channels, in order to provide timely and accurate information to customers.
- Identify and act on potential selling opportunities to retain revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers’ requirements.
- Differentiate TNT’s service offering by providing customers with friendly and professional multi-channel communication during every inbound transaction and enquiry. To provide the customers with accurate information based on their needs whilst identifying any potential improvement areas for TNT if/when they arise and raising them with the Dedicated Team Leader.
- Deal with booking exceptions (ad hoc, cross location bookings, dangerous goods, debtor status, and awkward freight) in a productive and high quality manner.
- Timely record accurate and complete information in the systems to enable global visibility and consistency of information and to enable root cause analysis.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service, freight forwarding industry would be advantage.
- Excellent in English.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Experience in communicating with different cultures and/or countries.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
For this position, interested applicants can apply directly by click "Apply Now"
Please send your detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary with recent photo to Recruitment Section at the address below.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thai Summit Tower, 1768 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320 (MRT: Petchburi station - Exit 1)
Contact: Khun Chayanee Duangtakum
Tel. 081-5647952, 02-2576313
Website : www.tnt.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
About TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
( No Description )