Customer Service Representative (Thai speaking)
Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241118
- To handle the incoming calls, email and correspondence regarding the customer inquiries, claim.
- To liaise with other departments to solve any day to day enquiries and complaints.
- To ensure that all documentation is properly filed and can be easily retrieved.
- To handle the calls and e-mails regarding the claim status.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- Good command of English (speaking, listening).
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Service, Call Center.
- Good communication and telephone skills (listening, comprehension, explaining).
- Problem solving skill & coordination.
- Self motivated, result oriented, ability to work under pressure.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Bupa’ s purpose is to help people Live longer, Healthier, Happier lives
Bupa was set up to help prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill-health of every kind. Today, our purpose remains the same. By investing in innovative services, like offering access to the very latest proven drugs and treatment, and our pioneering dementia care, we single-mindedly continue to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We specialize in healthcare alone and we believe our healthcare should be accessible to all.
In Thailand we have been established for over thirty years. We now have over 200,000 members and more than 2,000 organizations. With our local knowledge and Bupa's world-wide presence, we ensure that our members have access to some of the best ideas and innovations in the world as well as global health care expertise.
To make quality healthcare accessible, we guarantee lifetime renewal (as per Bupa policy) , enable cashless treatment with our medical card and have the medical network more than 300 in Thailand