CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – ELECTRONICS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242918
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is an American manufacturer and provider of automation solutions with operations in over 50 countries, and employing more than 20,000 people globally. As one of the world’s largest industrial automation organizations, our client is now seeking a Customer Service Officer to assist with theirservice delivery in Thailand.
UP TO 45K/MONTH
The Customer Service Officer will report directly to the Customer Care Supervisor, and functionally to the GM of Customer Care. Both are based at the regional headquarter in Singapore. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact with the company’s distributors and handle their enquiries.
- Provide after-sales service to customers and solve any issues or problems.
- Settle refunds / reimbursements related to faulty or missing parts.
- Maintain an orderly system for managing customer enquiries.
- Remain up-to-date and informed about company processes and systems.
- Focus on delivering high-quality customer service at all times.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related subject.
- Preferably aged 27 – 35 years old.
- 3 + years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably within a multinational automation organization.
- SAP user proficiency is advantageous.
- Green Belt / Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Good command of spoken / written English.
Alongside working with one of the world’s key industrial automation players, the successful candidate will also receive a competitive compensation package and extensive company benefits.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – ELECTRONICS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.