Customer Service Officer (Ocean Freight Forwarding)
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336648
Employer Ref. update
- Prepare documents such B/L, booking confirmation sheet.
- Communicate with carriers for booking and vessel arrangement.
- Prepare documents such as booking documents and shipping instructions.
- Communicate with oversea agents.
- Prepare on documents such as shipping advises, any data entry on tracking system.
- Communicate with warehouse people for cargoes receipt and loading.
- Prepare on container load plan
- Communicate with other in house groups for other purposes such as export customs clearance team, Trucking team, and so on.
- Communicate with Sales team for buying and selling rate ,updated quotation and customer requirement.
- Contact with our billing team for any money collection issue both local and oversea customers.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- 4 - 6 Years’ experience in customer service of Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Attention to documentary, gathering data and follow up
- Good communication skill and problem solving skill.
- Good command in English
- Ability in Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume with current & expected salary, please apply via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.