CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER ( Freight Forwarding )
GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247668
- Handle the shipments sea / air as required by the customer
- Coordinate the information with the subcontractors shipping lines, airlines, shipping agents and overseas offices
- Check the cost and most effective manner to arrange the shipments
- Manage the transport documentation and invoicing
- Follow up & Inform the customer about the shipment status and completion
- Escalate to the Dept Manager if any issue or claim
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Adm, Logistics or related fields
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as customer service or operation officer in logistics and/or freight forwarding fields.
- Fresh graduates shall be considered
- Good command of English & communication skills
- Service-minded, Hardworking, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration package and benefits. We are committed to train our talents and offer fast career evolution into managing positions to successful employees.
To apply, please send your full resume and a recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
283/54 Home Place Office Building, 11th Floor
Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor 13) Road, Klongton-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
About GEFCO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
GEFCO is a global logistics company that is newly established in Thailand. With over 60 years history, GEFCO ranks among Europe’s Top 10 logistics Groups, with a turnover of €4 billion in 2014 and 11,500 employees over 350 business locations worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at www.gefco.net
GEFCO has recently started its activities in Thailand. Joining a new fast growing company is an opportunity to boost your career. We are looking for high-caliber profiles who want to join a new company and to be part of this exciting challenge.
More Jobs from this employer