C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (C.H. Robinson) is one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) companies in the world with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia, and South America.
Simply put, we help our customers ship their products around the world, managing the transportation and logistics of all kinds of cargo from electronics to automobile parts to fresh produce. Our customers include the people who supply raw materials and products (growers and manufacturers), the people who ship them (carriers), and the people who sell them (retail and grocery markets). We also provide our customers with valuable services and resources that drive efficiency into their systems and processes. The items that you purchase and consume every day are a direct result of the supply chain that we've helped keep in motion for the past 100 years.
Imagine being part of a company that maneuvers one of the most crucial systems in the world. There is no place in the world that doesn't need or use the supply chain. It's time to make your move. Step inside our world of career opportunities.
Customer Service Officer (Air & Ocean)/ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์ (ทางอากาศ-เรือ)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223042
Role Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Handle the overall management of appointed customers
- Support & guide customer service in co-operation with customers, operations, and oversea offices to follow up import - export shipments
- Cooperate with operation/ customer service/ accounting department in solving daily operational problems
- Review current operation and suggest/ implement process improvements to service customer
- Regular report to superior on customer satisfaction or cause of concern requiring superior to attend customer meetings
- Perform any special assignment by Branch Manager
- Process with the transporter/customers and plan with customer service team to ensure customer requirements are met in timely and safety manner
- Effectively manage the relationship with customers & vendors.
- Work and manage to process with internal departments to coordinate customer shipment.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Management or related field
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Chinese would be a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in international freight forwarding
- Computer literate (MS office, Power Point)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and various levels of staff
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure