Customer Service Manager (Lopburi Plant)
Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248566
- To handle all products under logistics with customer focused at all time and viable cost effective business development.
- Manage relationships with clients and suppliers. Liaise and gathering information support for project work.
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints and solve the problem with prompt, accurate, courteous replies and excellent customer service.
- Keep accurate records of discussion or correspondence with customers during any interaction and update the information through the company's system at all time.
- Follow up and coordinate with internal parties to get the customer’s request done.
- To enhance customer’s relationship, manage and expand the business with existing customers.
- Male/Female age 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics, Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service in manufacturing or related field.
- Good command of speaking and written English.
- Dynamic, proactive, responsible, committed and good working attitude.
- Good knowledge of computer skill.
- Able to work in Lopburi.
Appointed candidate will receive an attractive salary, including several benefits, such as Bonus-twice a year, Provident Fund, Life and Accident Insurance, Company’s Uniform, Yearly Services Award, Annual Physical Exam, Dentist and Hospitality Allowance, etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.