Customer Service Manager
Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248340
Employer Ref. BrandedAd+
- Operate and driven to Customer service excellence organization
- Quarterly, Monthly, weekly sales plan and update
- Ensure timely and accurate customer order handling
- Ensure proper maintenance of item master in SAP
- Cooperate with SOIP and supply plant to improve order tracking through shipment visibility to customers.
- Lead on process improvement of CS function
- Involve in ISO
- Work across functions for internal process improvement
- Plan for people within team on recruitment / training and development
- Work on monthly unit Sales Forecast
- Coordinate with Delivery staff, the forwarding agents and order processing on issues affecting sales order releases and shipments.
- Work with SOIP to determine the best supply chain model/source for each market
- Provide information on the lead-times and availability of orders required by customers.
- Communicate on all issues affecting supply of our products to internal/external customers
- Liaise with production departments to ensure that manufacturing planning is optimized to satisfy customer demand.
- Communicate demand of new product from marketing team to SOIP to get supply to all countries
- Select and evaluate quality inland and overseas freight and forwarder for customers
- Inventory Control and SLOB clearance
- Bachelor or Master degree in any related field
- 5-7 Years experiences is customer service
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Result Oriented
- Good English communication
Human Resources Department (Recruitment Section)
LIXIL (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel: 02-901-4455 # 1252 Fax: 02-901-2292
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
LIXIL’s vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, JADO, LIXIL, Tostem and TOEX, LIXIL offers broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs.
LIXIL Global Company, a subsidiary of LIXIL Corporation, is responsible for the Group’s business development outside of Japan and aims to play a major role in establishing the Group as the global leader in this field. Overseas sales and production are conducted in more than 27 countries.
LIXIL ASEAN consists of 18 entities under LIXIL Global Company in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and other Asian countries with more than 12,000 employees. The regional business is overall profitable with combined sales revenue about $600 Million.