CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223631
Employer Ref. 657db
Our client is a leading automation products retailer and solutions provider. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Customer Service Manager.
50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Managing the services team and creating appropriate solutions to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Identifying customer requirements in order to create sales opportunities based on customer records.
- Monitoring and reviewing customer enquiries and details in order to take appropriate action.
- Monitoring and tracking all campaign feedback for future usage in launching other campaigns.
- Dealing with complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Establishing best practices and procedures for customer scenarios.
- Managing, motivating and coaching the sales team for effective teamwork
- Increasing the productivity of staff and working with each staff member in order to improve KPIs.
- Reviewing and preparing reports for the Service Manager
- Managing a staff schedule for 24 hours per day.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Customer service experience in the automation products field or IT industry will be an advantage.
- Fast learner, strong leadership skills with a pleasant personality.
- Proficiency in using MS Office: Excel and Word.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.