Customer Service Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218054
Department: Customer Service
Employment duration: Full-Time
Epic Stuff is currently looking for someone with a passion for helping others to join our growing team as a Customer Service Manager. The ideal person will possess outstanding leadership and motivational skills with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service. Candidates must have call center or online customer support experience managing a group of representatives that deal with the end-user as the customer. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, effectively manage work schedules and assigned tasks, track, analyze, and report team performance, and develop and execute a path for team success. In addition, a strong work ethic and a willingness to be a team player are musts!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elevate customer service team benchmarks by ensuring adherence to performance standards, abiding by set work schedule, and executing a path to success
- Provide weekly performance feedback to team and updates to management by analyzing data and compiling accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and train new staff the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide clear and realistic goals to leads and agents to increase motivation, productivity and morale
- Schedule weekly team shifts for all team leads and agents depending on call volume
- Go above and beyond customer’s expectations by helping resolve customer issues that are elevated to the manager in a timely and professional manner
- Work in a multi-products categories and understanding the needs and differences of each brand to organize monthly product training for all products
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures as it relates to customer service for all companies.
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3-5 years’ experience as a manager in a retail or customer service position, ecommerce experience a plus
- Exceptional phone, email, and chat etiquette
- Goal oriented self-motivator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience in Zendesk Support Platform a plus
Please send us your CV as well as samples of websites you have developed and include your current salary (Applications without example work will not be considered)
DIGITAL DISTINCT COMPANY LIMITED
19/134 Condo Sukhumvit Suit,
Soi Sukhumvit 13,Klongtoey-Nua,Wattana, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epic Stuff
About Epic Stuff
Epic Stuff is an E-commerce platform where you, our customer can find unique and exciting products for yourself and your loved ones. The company was founded by a group of creative individuals of both Thai and Foreign nationalities. At Epic Stuff you’ll be able to find over 450 exciting products in a wide variety of different categories. By doing things different, we provide you with an online shopping experience like no other. Epic Stuff is available on your computer, smartphone, tablet and Smart TV.
Being epic is about the details: Our unique products are carefully sourced from all over the world. From the United States to Kazakhstan and from Italy to South-Korea. With many of our products being exclusively sold in Thailand you’re set to find a unique product every single time you shop with us.
Our team of epic designers puts in all their love and creativity to create unique and exciting wall arts, posters, canvasses and wall murals. Epic Stuff is the major A.S.E.A.N prints retailer of some of the world’s biggest movie production companies such as Warner Brothers, Millennium Films and DreamWorks.