Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor - FMCG Industry (50K-80K) Base in Klongtoey
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223637
Salary = 50K – 80K
- Interfaces with the order fulfillment process (order to delivery) in order to ensure delivery of goods to customers. Additionally, this will necessitate driving prompt process issue resolution to ensure joint goals are achieved.
- Monitors performance metrics (KPI’s) to understand service and efficiency trends within assigned customers and identify opportunities for improvement. Shares performance information with the Team and customers to develop collaborative approaches to correct inefficient behaviors or fix system disconnects.
- Coordinates cross-functional work teams to eliminate root causes of customer supply chain inefficiency and Out of Stocks (OOS) – by evaluating Customer POS data. Effective communications skills are critical to ensure that the entire Customer Development Team and our customers are kept informed of all issues.
- Has deep understanding of customer/middlemen supply chain strategies and collaboratively develops joint solutions to reduce waste and complexity and grow sales.
- Adopts an ‘end-to-end’ view of supply chain inventory levels to enrich demand planning performance, remove waste and grow on-shelf availability.
- Leads implementation of value added services such as CPFR, VMI, EDI etc.
- Actively participates in ‘Demand Planning’ both internal and with the customers (merchandising and replenishment departments) to ensure execution of plan by customer and fulfillment of plan at the lowest total delivered cost. Special emphasis must be given to new product introductions and promotional activities.
- Works closely with the Customer Development Team Finance Services Manager to optimize a “Cost to Serve” model and customer Economic Order Quantities (EOQ).
- Establishes relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ organizations. Works with customers in an advisory/expert capacity on supply chain initiatives driven by Supplier Collaboration Boards and internal initiatives.
- Understanding key issues customers face and the implications for the Supply Chain and able to proactively communicate with customers when supply execution issues are experienced to manage customer expectations
- Seeks opportunities to drive Supply Chain efficiency by managing SKU’s and driving rationalization/harmonization initiatives. Enforces Customer Development Policies as they pertain to the Supply Chain (i.e. returns).
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain is preferred
- 2 years of Consumer Goods Industry experience is preferred
- At least 3 years of functional experience is required
- Experience in Retail Business is preferred
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Excellent communication skills (both internally & externally)
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
***** Base in Klongtoey****
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
4th fl., Thai-Sri Tower (Krung Thon Buri BTS Station),
Thonburi Rd. , Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Contact Number: 080-575-8555 (Khun Palm)
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
About Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
Mind Edge Innovation, we partner with our clients to maximize people potential and to cultivate innovative and intelligent Human Resource practices using various type of services that best fit organization needs.
Mind Edge Innovation brings energetic, dynamic and professional services outcome to strengthen competitive edge from individual, organization to our social at large.
Services Overview :
Employee Recruitment & Planning
Executive Search Service
DISC Personality Assessment
HR Branding Development
Psychological Test Development
Training & Development
Leadership Development Program
Coach and Trainer Development
KPI Data Analysis & Application
Organization Development Plan
HRD Consultant Service
Training Needs Survey
External / Internal Customer Service
Employee Engagement Survey
180 / 360 Degree Performance