Customer Service Lead
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252932
- Lead customer service team of ecommerce business
- In charge of customer service related KPIs
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for customer service management
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and follow all technical and company service processes
- Ensure proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed to ensure smooth operation with sellers
- Manage, train and coach contact center’s team members and monitor staff’s performance according to established monitoring standards
- Handle customer and sellers queries and complaints
- Ensure operation support provided is able to meet service commitment and customer requirement.
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service commitment level
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a contact center, managing a team of at least 20 agents.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer's complaint and inquiry
- Leadership ability to include demonstrated ability to develop team members
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.