(LOGISTIC PROVIDER) CUSTOMER SERVICE - IMPORT/EXPORT / CUSTOM SPECIALIST
Qre Professional Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215727
( LOGISTIC PROVIDER ), Location: Srinakarin road (closely seacon square shopping center), Bangkok
1) CUSTOMER SERVICE - IMPORT/EXPORT
- Communicate with and ensure release of the freight from ocean carriers or co-loader
- Receive booking from customers or oversea agents.
- Notify customer / broker of arrival and charges and notify arrival (if required)
- Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact
- Establish customer communication preference, i.e., phone, e-mail, fax, visit -with Sales team
- Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding
- Serve as a liaison between Document Processing and customer regarding all shipment details
- Provide accurate job costing forecast
- Coordinate with shipping broker for handling or Import customs clearance (DDP, DAP shipment)
- Process document i.e. shipping particular, B/L, etc.
- Work with Sales on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Operations
- Issuing Billing and Expense to customer or Overseas agent
- Preparing the Import Report for Customer.
- Other related duties as required to meet customer and organizational objectives
- Comply with the company’s standards requirement, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- 2-3 years experience in Freight Forwarding with Sea Freight Background will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving mentality.
- Good MS office skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint ).
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure
2) CUSTOM SPECIALIST
- To support a team for custom clearance both import and export processes
- Ensure classification each item according to custom and excise tariff
- Resolve all the queries from the customs and maintain good relation with the customers
- Prepare job order and give the release as per schedule and update on clearance status
- Maintain a good relationship between company and suppliers
- Well coordinate with other department with an organization
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 3-5 years experiences in custom clearance operations
- Experienced in freight forwarding or shipping companies is a must
- Able to communicate in English
Please apply via email; executive(a)qre-professional.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Qre Professional Executive Recruitment
About Qre Professional Executive Recruitment
We are the Strategic Recruitment Solution provider, we are not a data-based company, head hunting company. We deliver quality human capital solutions to our clients makes us a trusted Executive Search Company in Thailand. We believe in creating unlimited opportunities for all, success to our clients and excellent career growth to our candidates. Through a diligent search process, our experienced consultants work together to deliver industry-best recruiting, sourcing, networking and interviewing skills. Our carefully crafted interview methods tighten the range of candidates, so that only the best are presented for your consideration. We serve as your advocate, positioning opportunities in the most favorable light, to deliver top talent into your organization