Customer Service (Logistics) - Good English 25K-30K based on Bangplee
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241092
Employer Ref. Fas-Rue
- Handle day to day invoicing, packing slips, delivery orders to customers
- Ordering of stock when inventory below MIN
- Liaise shipments, air or ocean from overseas
- Update customer delivery schedule via email
- Other administrative matters which delicate from General Manager
- Follow up payments from customers / Suppliers
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Prefer female, English and Thai (Writing and speaking) – For English language, speaking is not very important, but it is very important to understand the language as instruction might pass down in English.
- Computer proficiency (Word and Excel)
- Multi tasking
- Able to work under pressure and expectation
- If have logistic background, it will be a plus point
Interested person please send your resume with current and expected salary in English version only via quick apply or call 02-7443100 Ext. 4202 for our email.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.