Customer Service Executive, Powder
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001237325
Position Required : 1
Location : Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure that an order requirement have been properly and promptly responded to meet with customer needs.
- Receive and proceed customers’ order through the order processing module of the company’s computer system as well as confirm product type and quantity of the order with full efficiency and corrective.
- Coordinate with internal department for smooth process and transition.
- Engage pricing coordinator and customer set-up as required for resolution of customer issues
- Interface with the WH//Distribution regarding late and missed deliveries.
- Maintains excellent external customer relationship ensuring contract and customer specific requirements are executed.
- Bachelor degree in General Administration or related filed.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service, Sales support and administration
- Able to use Microsoft office, Word , Excel , Powerpoint
- Good command of spoken and written English, TOEIC score of 550 is preferrable
- Good interpersonal skill, Customer Service & Relationship Orientation, well-organized and good decision making.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, with Team Orientation.
- Be very proactive, positive and have "Can Do" attitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Attitude : Outgoing, sincere, likeable, sociable, confident, caring, respectful, bold, loyal Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ; Uniform,Transport Provided, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Fixed and Variable Bonus etc.
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below . Only short-listed candidates will be notified