Customer Service Executive/Engineer
Heil Trailer Asia limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243267
- Being contact center for customer enquiries for the service and warranty job
- Daily communication and follow up with customer regarding quotation, PO and delivery schedule
- Response to customer for all inquiries, complaint and claim by telephone, email, etc
- Coordinating all steps of the ordering cycle from the customer inquiries through to delivery of the product to the customers
- Schedule and coordinate the service and warranty job to ensure delivery within promised date
- Working with internal departments to ensure a smooth communication of the customer requirements and an on time delivery
- Coordinate with all concerns to response back to customer in case of deviation from promised date.
- Working with Sales, Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing departments to coordinate any customer concerns and claims
- Communicate and coordinate with various internal departments for after sales issued from customer
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, complaints, and details of actions taken
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and good relationships.
- Weekly and Monthly report to the Manager.
- Any other tasks which is assigned by manager
Qualification and Experience:
- Female or male, age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree graduated in Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in service center or customer services regarding automotive products
- Good knowledge of Automotive business will be advantage
- Self-motivated attitude and customer service oriented, presentation skills, and hard work under pressure.
- Flexible, Active and Fast Learning.
- Good cooperation skills and Scheduling skills.
- Good service mind with stress tolerance and able to work as a team member.
- Good Computer literacy Microsoft Office.
- Good command of spoken and written English is preferred
- Required to work 6 days/week.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive remuneration package including an annual bonus, group insurance, provident fund, transport, the opportunity to work within a global company. If you are a Thai national and willing to make a difference, please submit your resume stating your current and expected salary via "Apply Now" or to:
Heil Trailer Asia limited
168 Moo 16 Udomsorayuth Rd. Bang Gra-san, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Telephone: 035-221-090 Fax: 035-221-099
Please log on to our website for more information
Website : www.heilasia.com and www.heiltrailer.com
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Heil Trailer Asia limited
About Heil Trailer Asia limited
Heil Trailer Asia Limited is an American MNC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Heil Trailer International (www.heiltrailer.com) which is recognized as the world leader in global manufacturer of specialty transport trailers. We have six facilities, locations include: • Athens, TN • Rhome, TX • Gatesville, TX • Louisville, KY •Argentina • Thailand Heil Trailer Asia Limited, (www.heilasia.com), Ayutthaya, Thailand is a leading manufacturer of aluminum tank trailers in the Asia-Pacific region. With sales spread across the region from Egypt to New Zealand, Heil continues to grow its presence in the Asia-Pacific marketplace by offering customers quality, innovation and a commitment to continuous improvement. If you are interested in growing your career and growing our business then we may have the opportunity for you! Heil Trailer Asia offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Are you are ready to join a dynamic organization that is committed to employee growth and development? If the answer is YES! then please check out or current job openings.