Through its subsidiaries, Bollore Logistics ranks among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics with a presence on the five continents (612 agencies in 102 countries and more than 20,000 employees).
Today, Bollore Logistics has over 300 establishments in all of the main European countries. For several years now, the Group has carried out targeted acquisitions enabling it to strengthen its international network.
In Asia-Pacific, Bollore Logistics counts over 4,000 employees mainly in China and Singapore, where its logistics platform saw strong business growth giving rise to a need for increased capacity. The acquisition of the third largest Indian air transport operator, Air Link, has given the Group a significant network in India and several other countries in the Indian sub-continent. The purchase of the Australian transport management company Euro pacific Forwarding, based in Brisbane, has brought new business flows in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Group is also present on the American continent, with more than 30 offices distributed across Canada, the United States and South America, and remains number 1 on the African continent.
Customer Service Executive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245905
Employer Ref. update
Country Based In : Bangkok, Thailand
Scope & Job Description:-
- Responsible for customer requirement and expectation
- Coordinate with Sales and Operational Department indeed to advise, serve customer needs
- Support and provide quotation and concerned documents to customers
- Follow up until the shipment is completed
- Solve the problem if there is during the shipment.
- Male or Female. age between 25-45 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields
- Working in Freight Forwarding Industry at least 3 years
- Good in using computer-PC, completed program
- Highly responsibility with service mind
- Knowledge of international business and cargo handling will be advantage.
- Knowledge in Thai Freight Forwarding Business
- Good experience in import, export forwarding
- Good interpersonal & relations with all levels
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command both writing and speaking in English
- Good negotiation skill
An attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate
Bollore Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
75/71 Richmond Building 19 Fl. Sukhumvit Soi 26
Klongton, Klongtoey 10110 Bangkok
Tel: 02 261 1920-30 ext. 10802
Fax: 02 260 0176
Website : www.bollore.com