Customer Service Executive
Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221093
- Ensure improved demand flow performance (delivering on time at least cost) by managing the supply planning activitites for Finished Goods into the East Asia Regional Distribution Centre and into the East Asia Sales Companies for direct shipments from suppliers
- Manage the supply of Finished Goods into the East Asia Regional Distribution Centre
- Refine and improve forecasting methods and output for ACSP in East Asia
- Actively collect process related documentation
- Plan and place purchase orders on suppliers.
- Expedite production and transportation, ensuring priorities are communicated
- Optimise inventory levels across the supply chain
- Maintain master data relevant to planning activities and product life cycle, especially around phase out / phase in plans
- Process supplier and freight invoices where necessary
- Deliver timely, accurate sales forecasts using appropriate planning tools, statistical methods and S&OP processes
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- Establish effective working relationships across the business functions to gather and communicate Demand related inputs
- Proactively maintain availability information
- At least 3 years experiences in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in statistical forecasting methods and demand management processes
- Prior experience in dealing with multiple suppliers
- Experience in contributing to S&OP process
- Demonstrated ability to master complexity and drive for improvements
- Good working knowledge of Excel and business reporting software (eg Cognos)
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Interested candidates, please apply ;
- Click " Apply Now" below
- Call 02 631 0464
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.