Customer Service - Customs Clearance
Rhenus Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336413
1. Receives shipping document H/BL, Commercial Invoice, and Packing List from Rhenus-implant.
2. Register Shipment into FMS.
3. Check vessel arrival (ETA) with shipping line.
4. Received Arrival notice form shipping line.
5. Send draft import entry to Customer for review.
6. Update ETA into Status Report-Rhenus.
7. Send Amendment to Shipping line, Co-loader.
8. Update ATA into Status Report-Rhenus.
9. Receives shipping line charges, check and arrange payment.
10. Arrange Payment Voucher to Accounting for payment prepare pick up D/O, Deposit payment.
11. Check Customs release date with the Shipping team.
12. Confirm Customs release date to Truck Coordinator for booking truck, Plan to delivery.
13. Complete set Job file such as all receipts from concern parties.
14. Submit Complete set Job file to Shipping billing for issue invoice to customer.
1. University graduate in any fields.
2. Have a good service mind.
3. Able to operate under pressure.
4. Have a good knowledge in Ocean Import - Customs process and regulations
5. Able to operate PC and have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
6. Can communicate English and Thai both spoken and written effectively.
7. Capable of handling and dealing with different level people.
8. Display flexibility and can motivate people for excellent results.
9. Must be very organized.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rhenus Logistics Co., Ltd.
About Rhenus Logistics Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
We, at Rhenus Logistics, provide multifaceted logistics solutions to many well-known customers. If you are mobile, join us so we can jointly move the Rhenus Logistics with your ideas.
Our employee-orientation is the key to our success, because it leaves the scope for development, encourages innovation and drives the teamwork for the benefit of our customers.
To strengthen our team we are looking for