Customer Service Clearance Supervisor (Base at Hub & Gateway, Suvarnabhumi Airport)
DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252675
- Portray a professional, courteous and helpful attitude in all dealings with internal and external customers
- Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support
- Support with the practical experience and knowledge in daily activities to achieve goals and objectives
- Liaise on specific issue and problem if necessary
- Monitor and ensure the accurate preparation of import Customs declarations and the timely provision of those for review
- Monitor and ensure that shipment info and status in the system is correct in timely manner
- Review and check customer databases are maintained correctly
- Resolve specific disputes or provide advice on technical issues with customers
- Investigate and handle customer complaint and contact customer for proper solutions
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Customs practices and procedures and communicate to team members
- Coordinate with HUB and Country Network for additional info, paper work, related data and document
- Support Customer Service Clearance Manager as assigned
- Manpower planning, Supervise, coach, mentor team members
- Monitor team’s performance and keep it achieve goals
- Liaise with others teams in Customs related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of experience of working with customs clearance matters within transportation, logistics or import/export industry. At least 2 years supervisor role.
- Knowledge in customs regulations
- Good English proficiency
- Strong verbal communication skills, spoken and written
- Very good interpersonal, negotiation, persuasive skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Planning and organizing
- Strong Leadership skills, Good supervisory, coaching, presentation skills
- Good computer skill set; MS Word, MS Excel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
About DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
Join the Winning Team of DHL Thailand, you will get;
More Team Player---------- Cross Functional
Good Environment----------New Office
More Career Growth----------Local & Regional
Good Benefit----------Pay for performance
DHL – The Logistics company for the world
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management and education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 55 billion euros in 2013.