jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249588
Job scope & responsibilities
- Handling calls from customer to deliver information on Western Union money transfer service.
- Handling incoming requests from customers and FLAs by email or fax and managing their inquiries or request.
- Resolving and providing information on customer complaints.
- Resolving problem of FLAs with proper solution including the troubleshooting tehciniques.
- Recognizing, documenting, analyzing, and informing supervisor regarding the trends in customer and FLAs calls.
- Responsible for administration tasks related to Call Center Service.
- Training and testing FLAs on money transfer knowledge and operations.
- Male/Female ages not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in Call center will be advantage. And fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Good command of English and MS.Office.
- Very good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and creativity skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast environment.
- Good attitude and work well under pressure to meet deadline.
- Able to work in shift and on a standby for Front Line Associate Staff (FLAs) at branches.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".