DE-STA-CO (ASIA) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192355
- Female/Male, age 28 years or above
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or any Technical Field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in customer service or Technical support and correspondence in an industrial environment
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and experience with using ERP
- Skill in IT equipments and modern office equipment’s
- Excellent people skill and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and attentive to details e.g. price or technical requirement
- Very dynamic and service mind
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Fast learner and willing to take new responsibilities
- Positive attitude and must be good Team player
- Can drive car with license
- Self-discipline, punctual and confidential respective
- Service Customers in Asia and Pacific as well as Inter-company in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare quotations for standard product and special project within time and competitive package
- Sale Order processing (Order acknowledgement, Shipment Advance Notice and on-time delivery with freight management until customer receiving with complete payment)
- Verify pricing and support Manager in creating price lists for the region
- Daily update delivery status and summary reports to customers and managements
- Cooperate with Customers, Sales Engineers, Technical Service, Engineering and Manufacturing personnel to obtain appropriate required information enough to proceed Sale order/Enquiry and can correspond with Customer effectively
- Initiate, Improve and track to achieve goal of Key Performance Index toward company policy
- Continuously improve Customer Satisfaction using appropriate modern CRM tools
The person we are looking for is outgoing, with a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and independently in order to reach agreed upon goals.
Further he/she should be well organized, with a good sense of planning and follow up as customer focus is vital for success.
If you have any questions for the positions above, please don't hesitate to contact our HR Manager,
Tel : 02-3260812-16 Ext 126
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DE-STA-CO (ASIA) CO., LTD.
About DE-STA-CO (ASIA) CO., LTD.
Destaco is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and support of clamping, gripping and transferring solutions for workplace and flexible automation needs. A wide family of brands enables Destaco to provide market-leading productivity improvement and cost reduction manufacturing solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. Destaco brings 100 years of experience to a global marketplace, with approximately half of its sales outside the United States, and manufacturing locations in North & South America, Europe and Asia. Destaco is an operating company of Dover Corporation, a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. For nearly 60 years, Dover has focused on innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through its four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The company is committed to being a leader in every market that we serve, with a focus on growth, talent and leadership to fulfill this mission.