It all begun in 1958 when Kim Chua Group emerged to bring premium quality brand of general food products to the Thai market with its flagship product trademark, Allowrie and Imperial.
Alongside is the launching of its first company namely Kim Chua Group to function as Mother Company, responsible for importing raw materials for manufacturing use and for the distribution of manufactured products by its subsidiaries- United Dairy Foods Company and Imperial General Foods Industry.
Today, Kim Chua Group is one of the largest importers of cheese, dairy products, confectionery, bakery ingredients and bakery equipments from Europe, Australia and USA; and the exclusive licensed manufacturer of Sunquick fruit juice concentrate distributed nationwide.
Customer Service /เจ้าหน้าที่ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001216112
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required. Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.