Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
To provide support to designated Aviation key accounts in all operational duties through generation of invoices, data entry, supporting of orders from both local and overseas suppliers, and tending to customer enquiries
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- Focus on building, maintaining personal relationship with customers.
- Promptly communicate, provide information clearly to customers.
- Develop and implement of internal business processes in response to support of new accounts, industry groups or business challenges to meet internal and external requirement.
- Identify and meet, or report customer needs in ways that add value to customers and company.
- Generate SI, Particular, draft export documents and send to all parties concern
- Checking and preview all draft export documents before sent to receiving market
- Resolve, Report, Record complaints in professional manner.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field.
- 2-3 year experiences in Air Logistic, Sea Logistics and Sales is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic and hard-working
- Good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Computer literate ( Ms.Office, E-mail and Internet etc. )
- Good command of written and spoken English
Interested persons should apply in person or send the application together with resume and resent photo via "Apply Now"