CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226942
Employer Ref. 494DB
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases. They also provide a full range of related services including the installation of gas equipment and pipelines, and associated engineering services. The company has been operating for more than 35 years, with more than 20 major installations across Thailand. They are currently looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-motivated candidate for the position of Customer Relations Manager.
Location: Bangna-Trad Road
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Coordinate the customer relations functional delivery for the cluster unit.
- Lead best practice in call handling and query management, taking input from other country/clusters regions and the wider business environment.
- Assist in transformation from cost to profit center – develop opportunity spotting and lead generation skills to drive greater up-selling/cross-selling sales and sustaining PSO implementation.
- Work in partnership with Country teams & Finance to ensure appropriate inputs are incorporated within the customer relations strategy.
- Perform comprehensive analysis of CRM –Tele query reports to understand trends and create appropriate programs.
- Maximize the resources assigned to the respective country cluster functions, ensuring consistency of performance.
- Ensure that full and effective aligned processes are in place to reduce any backlogs and to provide the clearest direction in the OTC process.
- Support and contribute to continuous OTC compliance and respective ISO quality criteria.
- Adhere to call quality compliance and performance accuracy against defined process
- Provide effective responses and rapid resolutions to customer enquiries through close liaison with country team and other departments.
- Develop staff through coaching, training and personal development plans.
- Maintain excellent understanding of the business, with an in-depth knowledge of customer service operations / commercial / sales support/ billing and OTC processes.
- Ensure adherence to core CCC and OTC KPIs according to global and regional KPIs.
- Graduation in any discipline, MBA preferred
- 5 years + experience preferably in customer service, commercial or sales roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills especially in the area of customer service delivery
- Broad commercial /credit management / operations & strong financial knowledge
- Ability to implement and drive continuous improvement
- Thorough knowledge of Order To Cash process/Cylinder Supply Chain.
- Change and project management skills
- Possess strategic thinking ability
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.