Customer Relation Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239796
Employer Ref. 1032040/001
An exciting Customer Relation Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected energy company based in Bangkok. This is a great role for a Customer Relation professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Customer Relation Manager Role:
In this key role, you will take the lead in setting clear vision and mission with a complete strategic analysis of Customer Relation. You will set and steer the short, medium and long term Customer Relation strategy in order to build sustainable growth for the brand.
- Initiate strategy and execute plan which includes customer relation, event and activation marketing and corporate promotion
- Manage task for the corporate communication team including CRM projects for the company
- Manage projects and working within a budget
- Select appropriate and qualified specialists such as agency, organiser or even business partner to accomplish projects
- Edit and bring together all task to design a strategic presentation
The successful Customer Relation Manager will have to possess at least five years' experience in Customer Relation or Corporate Communication Management in a manufacturing international environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related area
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas customer relation management
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Able to multi-task and highly organised; project and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Team player with a range of people personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
With great clients and known for its wide range of products and services, this successful energy company needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are talented, driven and want to take the next step in your career, the Customer Relation Manager job is a great career progression opportunity for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.