Customer Quality Engineer (CQE & SQE)
Hi-P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202151
- Managing the customer quality activities in order to guarantee the quality of all the products delivering to customers.
- Supporting the quality control operations, e.g. out-going inspection or in-process inspection, in order to ensure the product quality level.
- Leading and contributing to the measurement of customer satisfaction score in fulfilling the customer requirements and company’s objectives or indices.
- Coordinating the definition and implementation of corrective and preventive actions resulting from the in-depth cause analysis for customer claims or customer incidents.
- Conducting the necessary trainings with regard to customer requirements or standards.
- Leading and executing quality decision on the product criterion with reference to customer’s drawing and specifications.
- Acting as the key contact with customers' auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications.
- Supporting the testing or inspections of processes and products with regard to customer requirements, e.g. incoming inspection, in-process inspection or out-going inspection.
- Ensuring the customer requirements are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modification is investigated if necessary.
- Leading the problem solving team for the customer claims or customer incidents, including coordinating the quality improvement program across functional areas.
- Liaising with customer representative on the requirements and specifications in the NPI (or APQP).
- Developing the quality confirmation plan, pre-launch PMP (or control plan) and inspection guidance if necessary in order to get the approval from customer before full day production run.
- Controlling, maintaining and updating the documentation in terms of the customer relationship management, e.g. PAP files, FA package, GIP, VMI, etc.
- Preparing the training materials for the in-house trainings of customer requirements or standards.
- Responsible for SPC online and Calibration Equipment.
- Manage DMS data base system to ensure relevant document is updated.
- Other assignment from QM.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor degree of Science/Engineering
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ADTITUDE REQUIREMENT
- Knowledge of Quality Control management standard, such as ISO/ QS9001/ ISO14000/ TS16949 standard and 5 Tools(PPAP/APQP/SPC/MSA/FMEA)
- With 2+ years' experience in quality control including 1+ years experience in customer quality management.
- Knowledge of six sigma is preferred
- Good spoken and written in English
- Initiative, hard working, good cooperative and self motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Well learning ability to understand customers’ request and excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skill.
Interested and qualified persons please apply with a full resume in English and expect salary by e-mail.
Thinnakorn Kettoom /Humance Resource
Hi-P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
7/132 Moo 4, Amatacity Industrial Estate, T. Mabyangporn, A. Pluakdeang, Rayong 21140
Tel: 038 – 650432 ต่อ 380 Fax: 038-650441
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hi-P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Hi-P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Hi – P (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a sister of Hi-P International Limited which is a global vertically integrated contract manufacturer serving the wireless telecommunications, consumer electronics and computing and automotive industries.
Our plant is located in Amata City Industrial Estate is now providing job opportunities to qualified candidate