Customer Experience Assistant Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001275417
Being a key manager to be responsible all part of planning, executing and controlling customer’s communication and work closely with digital marketing to have smoothly process of communication. Develop and manage loyalty programs / activities, execution processfor smooth privilege delivery to customers based on segmentation. This involves internal and external communication and coordination, pre and post program elements, monitoring and measurement and daily operation related.
- Develop and manageloyalty programs/activities as planned including execution process, pre and post elements, program launch,budget/expense control and other related documentary process to achieve customer experience enhancement and increase customer satisfaction and engagement
- Ensure and evaluate loyalty programs/activities effectiveness by measuringparticipation rate, cost effectiveness, customer satisfaction, conducting post-activity tracking and define key learning and best practices for next programs/activities
- Explore, initiate deals with potential partners for new privilege/loyalty programs/events to offer to customers and coordinate and ensure successfully delivered to customer with smooth, easy and track-able process
- Manage communication with internal and external parties including all touch points, customers, agents, DOAs, etc.to ensure smooth run of loyalty programs/activities and involve in problem solving due to program launch and implementation. Work closely with digital marketing team to develop communication platform and ensure effective launch to customer
- Budget management and dealing with vendors and internal financial team for document in order to smoothly & timely payment
- Driving and monitoring ANP sale volume and VONB after event done within tracking period
- Focusing on driving up overall numbers of VIP members and ANP per year as team target
- Other assignments as defined
- Special campaigns
- Event - Others
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.